TECNO Spark 3 Pro Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie unlocked smartphone, released March 2019, features a 6.2-inch FullView display, Helio A22 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera, up to 2 GB RAM, up to 32 GB internal memory, and 3500 mAh battery. Price range: Below ₦40,000.
PS: The dfferences between regular and Pro versions include software, processor, RAM, internal storage, and camera configuration, as follows:
- Spark 3 model A: Single rear camera. 1 GB RAM. 16 GB memory. Mediatek 6580 clocked at 1.3 GHz. Android 8.1 (Go Edition)
- Spark 3 model B: Rear dual camera. 2 GB RAM. 16 GB. Mediatek clocked at 2.0 GHz. Android 9 Pie.
- Spark 3 Pro: Rear dual camera. 2 GB RAM. 32 GB. Mediatek clocked at 2.0 GHz. Android 9 Pie. 4G LTE.
PS: TECNO Spark 3 Pro is on the Android Q Beta program, which allows users to experience and test pre-release versions of Android 10.
Check out the full specs and details below.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: Spark 3 Pro only – LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition). The Pro version runs Android 9 Pie + HiOS 4.6.
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 155.3 x 75.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 1520 x 720 pixels,19:9 aspect ratio, wide notch, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, G-sensor.
- Colours: Champagne Gold. Midnight Black. City Blue. Bordeaux Red.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.3 GHz, 2.0 GHz (Pro version), Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek 6580 (1 GB/16 GB). Mediatek 6761 / Helio A22 (2 GB / 16 GB and 2 GB / 32 GB).
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE6320 650 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB / 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB (Pro version)
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (1GB/16GB). The Spark 3 Pro has 13 MP + 2 MP dual camera, f1.8 aperture, ring LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f2.2 aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3500 mAh
- Battery Charging: Regular Charging
- Announced: March 2019.
- Market Availability: March 2019.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Available unlocked as a prepaid smartphone in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, and other countries.
- Price: Ksh. 12,499 in Kenya. The retail price for the 1 GB / 16 GB variant of the Spark 3 in Nigeria is ₦34,000. The 2 GB / 16 GB model sells for ₦37,000. The Spark 3 Pro costs about ₦35,500 (recommended retail price).
TECNO Spark 3 and TECNO Spark 3 Pro can be purchased unlocked from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in some brick-and-mortar stores in all the countries where it is available.
Android 10 Q beta for Spark 3 Pro
The Spark 3 Pro is one of the eligible devices for Android 10 Q beta. Read more.
Frequently Asked Questions about TECNO Spark 3
Here answers to the most common questions asked about this smartphone.
Is TECNO Spark 3 released yet?
Yes; it is. It was launched in March 2019 and has been available in the market since then.
What are the features of TECNO Spark 3?
The key specs are a 6.2-inch full-view display with a wide notch, a 13MP +2MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera, 16GB of expandable storage and a 3,5000mAh battery capacity.
Does TECNO Spark 3 support 4G? Is it a 4G phone?
TECNO Spark 3 is not a 4G phone. However, the Pro version (TECNO Spark 3 Pro) is a 4G LTE phone.
What is the price of Spark 3?
The 1 GB RAM version of TECNO Spark 3 sells for ₦34,000, while the 2 GB RAM version sells for ₦37,000.
How much is TECNO Spark 3 Pro in Nigeria?
TECNO Spark 3 Pro has 2GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage and has a recommended retail price tag of ₦38,500.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Not yet available.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the Spark 3 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This page will be updated with our review rating, as well as the link to the review page, as soon as we have reviewed one.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Spark 3 Pro is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
TECNO Spark 3 and Spark 3 Pro (Android 9 Pie smartphones)
TECNO Spark 3 Pro, released March 2019, Android 9 Pie, 6.2-inch display, Helio A22 chip, 13 MP dual camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB memory, 3500 mAh battery. Price range: Below ₦40,000. Get the full specs and price.