TECNO Spark Go Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone with 4G LTE support. Announced August 2019. Features 6.1-inch waterdrop display, Mediatek Helio A22 chipset, 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear camera, up to 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and a 3000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Available.
TECNO Spark Go Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie Go Edition + HiOS
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75.0 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.1 inches, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD dot notch screen
- Colours: Nebula Black. Royal Purple.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE6320.
- RAM: 1 GB / 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8 MP camera, f2.2 Aperture, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, f2.0 Aperture, Flash, 720p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
TECNO Spark Go Price and Launch Date
- Announced: August 2019
- Release Date: August 2019
- Country Availability: Pakistan. India. Nigeria. Kenya. Tanzania. Uganda. Ghana.
- Price: $97. The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of TECNO Spark Go in Pakistan is Rs. 12,999. It is expected to sell for about ₦30,000 in Nigeria and Kes. 9,000 in Kenya.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
TECNO SPARK Go seems to be TECNO Mobile’s response to Xiaomi’s Redmi Go, matching it in terms of features, including 4G LTE support. Will it be able to match it in price? It does not appear so.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
TECNO Spark Go Review Rating
We are yet to review TECNO Spark Go and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
TECNO Spark Go News and Updates
The successor to the Spark Go, TECNO Spark Go 2020, went official in September 2020.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Spark Go are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.