TECNO Spark Power Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced in November 2019, it features 6.35-inch waterdrop notch display, Mediatek Helio P22 chipset, 13 MP selfie camera, 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP rear triple camera, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a 6000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official.
TECNO Spark Power Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + HiOS 5.5
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.35 inches, 1548 x 720 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass screen with a waterdrop notch.
- Colours: Alpenglow Gold. Dawn Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic/Polycarbonate.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.3 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P22
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Triple Camera: 13MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture + 8MP wide-angle sensor + 2MP macro sensor, quad LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 13 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass:
- Proximity Sensor:
- Ambient Light Sensor:
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor):
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS
- USB: microUSB v2.0;
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 6000 mAh
- Battery Charging: Regular Charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
TECNO Spark Power Price and Launch Date
- Announced: November 27, 2019
- Release Date: December 1, 2019
- Country Availability: India. Initial availability is India. There is no official word on whether it will be sold in TECNO’s other markets.
- Price: Rs. 8,499 (~$119). It can be purchased online from Flipkart.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
TECNO Spark Power Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO Spark Power and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Spark Power are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!