After reading the title of this post, I’m guessing some people will jump, punch the air, and celebrate. Because probably, their prayers have been answered. It’s not the case here yet, but this is a step in the right direction.
Etisalat Nigeria discreetly announced this data plan, and I’m not sure it’s on their website. The information came through from an insider,and here’s a break down of the data plan and how it works :
- For N1000 you get 1GB Etisalat data to be used from 10.00pm on Friday to 11.59pm in Sunday.
- Dial *5995*1# to activate and *5995*0# to deactivate.
- This plan runs on a separate data account that has priority.
- Auto-renewal rules apply, so if u don’t opt out, it will be auto-renewed the following weekend provided you have up to N1000 as your balance.
- It is only available Easy Starter, Easy Cliq and Talkzone subscribers.
I guess that’s all. This is ideal for the important downloads and for urgent work on weekends. If you need more information concerning the data plan, you can call the customer care by dialing 200.