Have a look at these specs:
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Camera: 5.0MP Auto Focus Rear Camera, 0.3MP Front Camera
- Display: 5″ 854 x 480 pixel FWVGA, IPS Capacitive Touchscreen
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB HDD. Expandable to 32GB with microSD card
- Battery: 1,900mAh
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Cortex A7
- 2G, 3G (WCDMA), WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0
- Dual SIM card
You would expect the above specs to be attached to a smartphone costing N35,000; wouldn’t you? Exactly. But this guy costs only N14,000. This is what I call a game changer. It changes everything. Every other manufacturer needs to go back to the drawing table: Samsung, Nokia, TECNO, LG, Huawei, whoever.
A unit of the Innjoo i1s will be arriving MOBILITY tomorrow, so if you are curious about real life performance, you will get to read my review. In the meantime, the Innjoo i1s is available now exclusively from Jumia. Yes; for just N13,999.00 only.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.