Mobile Web West Africa, part of the critically acclaimed Mobile Web Africa series of events, is set to take place on February 2nd and 3rd at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos.
Over the last few weeks the event has really taken shape:
– The Speaker Faculty has been boosted with the likes of Titi Omo-Ettu, President of ATCON and Jared Cohen, Director of Google Ideas who will both be delivering Keynote Addresses
– The Delegation now includes over 100 attendees from 10 different countries and all echelons of the mobile ecosystem are going to be represented
– More and more organisations are officially supporting the event with additional major players due to confirm their participation over the next few days
Five members of the ATCON Executive Committee, six representatives from Google and five representatives from Etisalat will be attending the event, along with senior decision-makers from industry-leading companies including InMobi, Storm360, Fontera, Unitel, Sponge, Paradigm Initiative Nigeria, ConnectNigeria.com, the Shuttleworth Foundation and MapIT. Register your company for the event at www.mobilewestafrica.com/register.html or download a copy of the brochure here.
Due to the Interactive Roundtable Format the venue capacity is limited to 150. This event will sell out and those who leave registration until the last minute will miss out. Contact Matthew Dawes on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1376 521 170 for full details or to reserve your place.
Latest posts by MobilityArena InfoDesk (see all)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE – All you wanted to know - February 21, 2019
- 8 Energizer feature phones announced; will run KaiOS - February 20, 2019
- TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air – All you wanted to know - February 20, 2019