Ever since PhotoShop was created, editing pictures has been really easy. The only downside is that you need a computer to use PhotoShop. However, nowadays you don’t even need PhotoShop to edit your pictures. There are lots of mobile apps to help you retouch and edit your pictures. For example, you could try out TouchRetouch on iPhone. This is a photo editor app like few others, as it allows you edit your pictures like you would on PhotoShop.
TouchRetouch lets you edit your pictures like a pro. It has multiple modes, like Object Removal (which allows you highlight objects to remove from the image) and Line Removal (which lets you select lines to remove from pictures).
HOW TO REMOVE OBJECTS FROM PHOTOS USING TOUCHRETOUCH
- Open the app, then tap on Albums and select a photo.
- Zoom into the part of the image you want to remove.
- Tap on Object Removal. By default, the brush will be selected. Now, paint over the object using single, sweeping motions. After that, tap on Go. This should remove the object.
- If you feel like you made a mistake, you can always ta on Undo to reverse it.
- When you are done with your editing, tap on Share, then select Gallery to save your picture to your camera roll.
This is not the only photo editor app that allows you do such. There are lots of other apps, but TouchRetouch stands out. You can get it on the Apple App Store for just $1.99.