The Ulefone Armor 2 is a global smartphone that looks like it will survive being run over by a tank. Perhaps it can. Ulefone says the phone’s body is made of TPU, glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate material and metal, and is also IP68-certified, making it heat-resistant, cold-resistant, Shockproof, pressure-resistant, water-resistant, and dust-resistant.
If the world was going to end and you needed a smartphone (beats us for what though), the Ulefone Armor 2 would be what you want. The battery is a 4700 mAh piece, meaning it will last you as you roam the wastelands of planet earth after the apocalyse.
But physical build isn’t all there is to the Armor 2. It has a top-dog Helio P25 octa-core chip clocked at 2.6 GHz and 6 GB of RAM. There’s a whopping 16 LTE bands too. What’s not to like? Well, it is not a thin phone, which should not surprise you. It is built like a tank after all.
Ulefone Armor 2 Specifications
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- CDMA: 0 / 1 / 10
- 3G: HSDPA 2100 / 1900 / 1700 / 850 / 900
- 4G: LTE 2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/850/800(B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20)
4G TDD-LTE: 2500/1900/2300/2500(B38/39/40/41)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM (second slot is hybrid)
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 159 x 78.3 x 14.5 mm
- Weight: 270 g
- Display: 5.0 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels (441 ppi), with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Sensors: Fingerprint, G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-sensor, Gyro, Electronic Compass, Touch Sensor, barometric sensor,
- Build: TPU, glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate material and metal. IP68 Water-resistant and dust-proof
- Colours: Gold. Dark Grey.
- Processor Type: Octa-Core 2.6 GHz Cortex A-53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P25
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T880
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography And Video
- Rear: 16 megapixels, f/2.0 apertures, with LED flash
- Video recording: 4k @30fps. 2160p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Front-ported, Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: micro-USB 2.0, Type-C
- Other: NFC
- Charging: MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0 9V, 2A
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4700 mAh
- Announcement: August 2017
- Availability: September 2017
- Ulefone Armor 2 Price: $299.99
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.