UMIDIGI F1 Play Quick Specs: Android 9.0 smartphone features a 6.3 inch FullHD display, 64 GB internal memory, 6 GB RAM, Helio P60 processor, 18W Fast Charge, NFC, 48 MP + 8 MP dual camera, and a 5150 mAh battery.
The F1 Play is an identical twin of the UMIDIGI F1, but with a few differences. The differences exist in the weight, internal memory capacity, RAM size, as well as dual camera configuration.
For starters, at 193 g, the UMIDIGI F1 Play is heavier. It has a smaller memory though (just 64 GB) but more RAM (6 GB). Lastly, the rear dual camera of the F1 has been bumped up to a 48 MP main lens.
Besides those differences, the f1 Play has the same 6,3-inch screen, Helio P60 processor, 16 MP selfie camera, and 5150 mAh batteryalong with 18W fast charging.
Still on internals, the UMIDIGI F1 Play is powered by a Helio P60 chipset. There is 4 GB of RAM available, as well as a whopping 128GB internal storage. That is a lot of space for your pictures, videos and other files. And should you need more space, a memory card slot allows you to add a card of up to 256 GB.
This affordable 4G smart phone runs stock Android 9 Pie software. That means Umidigi has not customised the software in any way. 4G LTE support is quite wide: 21 4G bands are supported, and there is Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) available too.
If you use your smartphone for wireless payments, you will be glad to know that the F1 Play is equipped with NFC specifically for payments. It supports both Google Pay and on-vehicle payment.
Umidigi F1 Play Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; CDMA 800 / 1900 / TD-SCDMA
- 3G mobile network: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G mobile network: LTE bands 1(2100 / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE
- Software / OS: Stock Android 9 Pie
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 193 g
- Display: 6.3 inch, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Waterdrop advanced in-cell LTPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Face Recognition, Gravity Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Accelerator, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, E-Compass
- Colours: Black. Red.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.0 GHz 4xCortex-A73 + 4xCortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G72 MP3 800MHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: 48 + 8 megapixels dual camera, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 megapixels, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Beidou
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes, Google Pay, on-vehicle payment
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Charging: 18W QuickCharge
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5150 mAh
- Announced: March 2019
- Availability: April 2019
UMIDIGI F1 Play Price and Availability
The costs $249.99 and is available on global e-commerce web sites like GearBest, AliExpress, as well as regional e-commerce web sites like Jumia and others.
OnePlus used to be the brand known for the tag, Flagship Killer but that brand has been producing smart phones that cost an arm and a leg of late. OnePlus has moved up the social ladder. Looking at the value that the UMIDIGI F1 Play packs and the price, it has earned the right to be called by that title.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information about UMIDIGI F1 Play on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.