One of the hassles that the average phone users have had over the years with using their smartphones as modems with their PCs is the technicality of setting up the connection.
Before now, you had to install the PC connection software from a CD, connect your phone via USB cable, and then manually enter the settings in order to get going.
With the N8, Nokia has simplified the process.
In the Settings menu of the N8, tap on Connectivity, then USB, and select “Conn. PC to net”. Then connect the N8 to your PC with the supplied USB cable.
The Nokia PC Internet Access software will be automatically installed on your PC, then it will pull your current internet settings from the phone and you can click to connect right away. Simple as ABC.
But Nokia also provided the option to enter your settings manually, if for some reason you require that (that’s for you geeks who love to tinker with things). But for the normob – the average Segun, Alima and Emeka, gone are the days of hectic PC internet connection setup.
Don’t forget that the Nokia N8 has the widest spectrum of mobile data frequencies on any mobile device in existence – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100. That means you are good to go across all GSM networks here in Nigeria and everywhere else in the world.
- how to use nokia n8 as modem
- use phone as modem nokia n8 software
- nokia n8 connection net avec pc
- connect pc to internet via usb n8 nokia
- how to nokia n8 symbian connect internet with pc
- nokia belle as internet modem
- n8 use as modem
- how to use nokia n8 as modem for pc
- how to use my nokia 701 as modem in win10
- how to connect nokia n8 to pc as modem