Vernee M5 4G packs a wallop in a compact body. There’s 4G LTE, a metal frame and glass back, as well as 4 GB RAM. That is quite a package for a smartphone that costs $130.
But that isn’t all. It has a compact 5.2 inches, 2.5D curved glass display, a curved back, and 64GB internal storage. There is a fingerprint sensor, 13 megapixel rear camera, 8 megapixel selfie camera, as well as a 3300mAh battery.
The M5 also supports USB On-The-Go, so you can plug in a flash drive and other USB accessories for use with the cell phone. Have a look at the full specifications below.
Vernee M5 4G Phone Price and Specifications
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands (1)2100 /(3)1800 / (7)2600 / (20)800 MHz
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (nanoSIM + nanoSIM / microSD)
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 72.6 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Display: 5.2 inches, 1280 x 720 pixels, IPS, 2.5D Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Build: Frosted metal + 2.5D curved back
- Colours: Black. Blue.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6750
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T860 MP2 530MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB
Photography And Video
- Rear: 13 megapixels, with LED flash
- Video recording: 2160p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB. OTG
- Battery: Non-removable 3300 mAh
- Announcement: August 2017
- Availability: September 2017
- Phone Price: $129.99
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
3 Comments »