Vivo Y20G has launched as the latest addition to the company’s growing collection of Y-series smartphones, launching as the sixth device in this series. This release follows on the back of the recent unveiling of the Vivo Y31s. This new entrant brings triple rear cameras and a 6.51-inch display to the fore, with a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC under the hood.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo Y20G launched with the Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11 and brings 128GB of onboard storage to the table. A 6.51-inch full-HD+ (720×1600 pixels) IPS display with a 20:9 aspect ratio accompanies this device. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC which is hooked to 6GB of RAM and offers 4G support.
In the camera department, this smartphone’s three rear cameras consist of a 13MP primary sensor assisted by a 2MP secondary sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. Up front, an 8MP sensor takes care of selfies and video calls.
The Vivo Y20G launched in India with Purist Blue and Obsidian Black color options. It also brings a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging technology. It is expected to reach a number of other regions in the coming weeks.
The Vivo Y20G launched with a single storage variant, an 6GB+128GB variant which costs $205.
Vivo Y20G Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 11 with FunTouch OS 11
- Release Date: January 2021
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Network Type: 3G/4G
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Rear camera: 13MP+2MP+2MP
- Display: 6.51-inch full-HD+ display with aspect ratio of 20:9
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W Fast charging
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- Price: $205
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.