Last week, we brought you figures of how well BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is doing on the African continent. This week, we bring you figures from the Middle East.
– Over 42 million registered users.
– Over 35,000 installs daily.
– Over 320,000 BBM Channels created so far.
– Top two markets are United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia.
– Over 30 million visits to the BBM Shop per month.
– Over 50 million ad requests per day.
– Over 430 million BBM messages daily
The Middle East is a very much more active market for BBM than Africa. Any surprise there?