Apple iPhones are one of the most in-demand models of smartphones worldwide and are popular for their high performance and impressive technology. However, there are certain times where your Apple iPhone just “freezes” when loading, what happens then? Well, in this article we will look at the best steps to follow when your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo.
- Restart your iPhone: This is one of the quickest ways to regain control of your iPhone when it is stuck on the Apple logo. To do this, follow these tips:
- Hold the Sleep button for a moment then release it.
- Now, shut down your device by moving the Power Off slider to the right.
- Hold the Sleep button till the Apple logo appears, then leave the button and wait patiently for the phone to boot completely.
- Set your iPhone in Recovery Mode: Another tip that can help you regain control when your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, this solution is relatively straightforward and works in most situations, as your device is connected to iTunes and can now receive fresh updates. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Hold the Home button, then plug your iPhone to a system already running iTunes.
- When your display shows Connect to iTunes, select Update and let go of the Home button.
- Try DFU mode: The Device Firmware Update mode lets you communicate with iTunes without needing bootloader. This mode can help you restore your iPhone from any stage, effectively dealing with your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. The downside to this is, it wipes your iPhone and may clear some of your data. To do this, follow these tips:
- Launch iTunes on your system.
- Connect your system and iPhone then turn off your iPhone.
- Hold down the Sleep button for three short seconds.
- Now, hold down the Home button together with the Sleep button for 10 seconds.
- Next off, let go of the Sleep button and continue holding on to the Home button for 5 more seconds.
- Ideally, your device should be blank, this means your device is in DFU mode.
- A pop-up on your system will ask for restoration for previous backup or restore iPhone to factory settings.
Apple iPhones are one of the best smartphones on the planet, but like all electronic gadgets, they occasionally suffer from one bug or the other. If these tips have been helpful to you, do let us know in the comments’ section below.
You are reading Mobility Arena, the essential guide for mobile phone users around the world. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news and resources. To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join our WhatsApp Group and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Don’t know where to start? Check out our reviews.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.