MobilityArena has a rich heritage of giving stuff away year after year. Before this opportunity to win OUKITEL K6000 plus, we had run six (6) giveaways and given out ten (10) really cool stuff since 2010 when our first giveaway took place. Here is a quick breakdown:
- In our very first ever give-away, we gave out three smartphones – Samsung 8500 Wave, Nokia 5230, and a Nokia C3 in 2010.
- The following year – 2011 – we gave out the Nokia E7 flagship shortly after it was launched.
- In 2012, we gave out two smartphones – a BlackBerry Bold 9900 and a Pliris Blaze.
- And in 2013, we gave out two gadgets – a JBL PlayUp Portable Wireless Speaker and a Nokia Purity HD Stereo Headset by Monster.
- When 2014 came, we gave out a Nomad Super Slim power bank.
- In 2015/2016, we gave out an Infinix Hot 2.
In 2017, You Can Win OUKITEL K6000 Plus
And now, we are set to give out an OUKITEL K6000 Plus in our ongoing giveaway promo. The K6000 Plus is a smartphone for people who need want very solid battery life. In addition, it has quick charging, 4G LTE and a 5.5-inch display. You can check out the full specifications.
All you have to do is signup and login daily to interact and share with others on our Wall. You earn MobilityPoints for signing up, for logging in, for reading blog posts, for posting comments, for referring your contacts, and for posting updates on the Wall.
By the end of August, we will give out the OUKITEL smartphone to the user with the highest MobilityPoints generated during the campaign period. Please share and comment meaningfully. Spammy posts will be deleted and penalized with MobilityPoint deductions.
What next? Start right away and don’t stop till the end of August 2017. May the MobilityForce be with you. 🙂
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.