The Xiaomi we know has hands in so many things. Apart from making smartphones, they have tablets, fitness trackers, power banks, earphones, a smart TV, laptops, payment service and they’re also venturing into chips. The Chinese firm has shown no sign of resting. Yesterday, they unveiled the Xiaomi QiCycle – a smart, foldable bicycle.
Features of Xiaomi’s foldable bicycle
This is a electric foldable bicycle that is made smart with an app that provides in-depth stats on every ride you take. Here are the major features that Xiaomi’s foldable bicycle has:
- Torque Measurement Method (TMM) sensor intelligently measures the torque you apply and adjusts power based on your pedaling.
- A Companion smartphone app that displays in-depth info: bike status, GPS navigation, ride stats.
- 20 x 2900mAh lithium-ion battery cells (same battery used by Tesla) with a battery management solution that can go 45 km on a single charge.
- 3-speed gear hubs
- Foldable and compactly lean at 14.5 kg
- Real-time stats: speed, distance, power, dynamic power, calories consumed