Xiaomi Laser Projector 150″ features a large screen display, ultra-short throw, bright colours and a detector that goes off automatically to avoid eye damage when you get close to the laser.
The Laser Projector has dimensions of 410mm x 291mm x 81mm, 70kg in weight and comes in an all white colour alongside the remote controller.
Features of Xiaomi Laser Projector 150″
– 1920 x 1080 full high definition.
– ALPD 3.0 Light source tech.
– 150-inch best viewing size with 0.233:1 projection ratio.
– T968 Cortex-A53 4-Core 1.8GHZ/ 64-bit.
– 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB eMMC high speed flash memory built-in storage.
– DOLBY sound effects.
– Laser TV eye protection and anti-direct viewing sensor.
– 250W(max) power consumption and 200-240V @50/60Hz power input.
– 3 HDMI 2.0 ports. 2 USB ports.
– Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility.
With a 4K compatible resolution and ALPD 3.0 light source tech, the screen of the Xiaomi Laser Projector 150-inch provides up to 5000 lumen light source brightness.
Similarly, with 3000:1 native contrast, Xiaomi claims it is comparable to what is found in cinemas. In other words, the HD screen creates a thrilling cinema and gaming experience.
The ultra-short throw distance allows you to mount the projector from close range and still display bright images without the need to deal with wiring problems.
The Xiaomi Laser Projector 150 has 4 speakers with DOLBY support and dual full frequency + dual high frequency fidelity speakers. The projector also boast a high powered cooling system with three large fans, special air channels and a heat pipe. These help to prevent heating during prolonged use.
Other features include Android TV Operating System, Bluetooth remote control (voice and touch), 3D image support, automatic temperature control, external USB stereo, ethernet port, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-band 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi and cost a massive $1999.99.