Xiaomi Mi 9T is an upper mid-range Android smartphone that was announced in July 2019. It is the same device sold as the Redmi K20 and Poco F2 in some countries and features a 6.39″ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 48 MP AI triple camera, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset, a 4000 mAh battery with fast charging, up to 128 GB storage, and 6 GB RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE Xiaomi Mi 9T – 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300). Redmi K20 – 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + MIUI 10
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Display: 6.39 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, notch-less, AMOLED screen
- Colours: Carbon black. Red flame. Glacier blue.
- Physical Build: Glass on front and back on an aluminium frame.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 470
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6 GB. Redmi K20 has 8GB RAM option as well.
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 12 MP + 13 MP triple camera, AI, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 20 MP motorized pop-up, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; under display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Senor: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C; USB On-The-Go.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: June 2019
- Market Availability: June 2019
Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Xiaomi Mi 9T is sold in some countries as Redmi K20 and Poco F2.
- Price: From $290 for the 6GB/64GB variant and from $350 for the 6GB/128GB variant. In Nigeria, the 6GB /128GB variant of the Xiaomi Mi 9T costs ₦119,500.00 and can be picked from Slot, RAYA, and Pointek outlets.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Xiaomi Mi 9T (Redmi K20) Review Rating
We are yet to review the Xiaomi Mi 9T and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Xiaomi Mi 9T (Redmi K20) are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!