The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus brings a number of improvements over the Mi Pad 4, such as a higher-resolution display, a bigger battery, as well as a fingerprint sensor.
The display is 10.1-inch in size, the battery rated at 8620mAh, and it runs on a Snapdragon 660 processor. The Mi Pad 4 Plus has both LTE and Wi-Fi-only variants. There is no support for 2G or 3G networks.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Specs and Price
Find below the full Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: No
- 3G: No
- 4G: LTE LTE band 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + MIUI 10
- Dimensions: 245.6 x 149.1 x 8 mm
- Weight: 485 g
- Display: 10.1-inch, 1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 aspect ratio, IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Glass + Aluminium
- Colours: Gold. Black.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.2 GHz Kryo 260
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- External Storage: No
- Rear: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Stereo
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Charging: 10W Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 8,620mAh
- Announced: August 2018
- Availability: August 2018
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Price
The 64GB version of the Mi Pad 4 Plus costs CNY 1,899 in China, and is expected to cost Rs 18,000 in India. That comes to about $276.
The 128GB variant goes for CNY 2,099 or about $305.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.