Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi has just launched a new smart TV. The company not only makes phones, they have hands in many other electronic appliances. Their last TV launch – the Mi TV 2 was 60 inches big. This new one is 70 inches!!
Below are the major specifications:
- 70-inch display with 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) resolution (178° viewing angle).
- 1.4 GHz Quad-core MStar 6A928 processor featuring Cortex-A17 architecture and Mali-760 MP4 GPU.
- 2 GB DDR3 triple-channel RAM and 8 GB internal storage.
- MIUI TV software on top of Android 5.1.
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.
- Mi Port, 3 HDMI (2.0) ports, AV, VGA, one 2.0 USB ports and one USB 3.0
- Price is around $1540 and it will be available in China soon.
The TV very slim (about 12.9 mm at its thinnest point). Xiaomi achieved this by keeping the speakers externally – an aluminium-built soundbar . This has 6 speakers with two dome tweeters and four 2.5-inch woofers. It’s connected to the display using a single Mi Cable.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.