ZTE nubia N3 is a mid-range 4G smartphone with a 5.99 inches, 18:9 aspect ratio display within a bezel-less design and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It has a 5,000 mAh battery coupled with 18W fast battery charging so it doesn’t take forever to fill up the big battery.
While this is a mid-ranger, it packs some high-end specs, including 64GB internal storage, a micro-SD card slot, as well as 4GB of RAM.
There’s a dual camera at the back and a 16 megapixel selfie camera in front. It is a bummer though that it launches with Android 7 Nougat instead of Android 8 Oreo.
ZTE nubia N3 Specifications and Price
Find below the full ZTE nubia N3 specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
- SIM Type:
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.99 inches, 2,160×1,080 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometre, Proximity
- Colours: Obsidian Black. Space Gold. Nebula Red
- Processor Type: 64-bit
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Graphics Processor: Adreno™ 506
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- External Storage: microSD
- Rear: Dual, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: 18W Fast Battery Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Lithium-Ion 5000mAh
- Announced: March 9, 2018
- Availability: March 24, 2018
- Smartphone Price: To Be Announced
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.