Apple iPhone 11 Quick Specs: iOS 13 smartphone. Announced September 2019. Features a 6.1-inch LCD display, Apple A13 chipset, 12 MP selfie camera, dual 12 MP rear camera, 4 GB RAM, up to 256 GB internal memory, and a 3110 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official.
iPhone 11 is one of the first smartphones with an embedded SIM (eSIM), which enables it for dual SIM functionality. It is powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic chipset, coupled with 4GB RAM. There are three variants – 64GB memory, 128 GB memory, and 256 GB memory. It easilly offers the best value of the iPhone 11 range of devices, offering the middle ground in the group. It does miss out on the triple rear cameras of the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max.
Apple iPhone 11 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA 800 / 1900.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700AWS / 2100 MHz. CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 14(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 29(700) / 30(2300) / 32(1500) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500) / 42() / 46() / 48()
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM. eSIM.
- Software / OS: iOS 13
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 79.7 x 8.3 mm
- Weight:194 g
- Display: 6.1 inches, 1792 x 828 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, wide notch, LCD screen, Oleophobic coating, Retina Display.
- Colours: Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, White..
- Physical Build: Front/back glass, stainless steel frame. IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins).
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit,
- Processor Name: Apple Bionic A13
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 MP standard + 12 MP ultra-wide, dual camera, LED flash, 4k video, 2160p@24/30/60fps video recording, Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps
- Front-facing Camera: 12 MP, f2.2 Aperture, Retina flash, Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker.
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: Yes.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: Yes (FaceID).
- Iris Scanner: Yes.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control:
- Voice Control: Yes.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Siri.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 6. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, hotspot
- Location: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, iBeacon microlocation.
- USB: Lightning to USB-C
- NFC: Yes: with support for Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3110 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W Fast Charging (the fast charger is sold separately)
- Reverse Charging: Yes; wireless.
- Model Number: N/A.
Apple iPhone 11 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: September 10, 2019
- Release Date: September 30, 2019
- Country Availability: USA/North America. Europe. Asia. Africa.
- Price: $699. At current exchange rate, that should come to about ₦253,000 in Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions about Apple iPhone 11
Here are answers to some of the most common questions asked about the iPhone 11.
What is the difference between iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro?
The major difference is that the iPhone 11 comes with a 6.1-inch LCD display and rear dual camera, while the iPhone 11 Pro comes with Super Retina XDR 5.8-inch display and a rear triple camera. Other differences include RAM size and battery capacity.
Does iPhone 11 have 5G?
Apple’s iPhone 11 Series do not have 5G functionality. 5G iPhone will not arrive until 2020.
Does iPhone 11 have fast charging?
The Apple iPhone 11 supports 18W fast charging, but you will have to buy the quick charger separately; it is not included in the box.
How much does an iPhone 11 cost?
Unlocked, the price starts from $699 for the 64GB version all the way up to $849 for the 256 GB version.
As at July 2020, the iPhone 11 costs $29.17 per month for the 64GB storage variant from T-Mobile USA. The 128GB variant goes for $31.25 per month. It is also available on other US national carriers like AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon.
In India, the price of the 64GB variant is ₹ 62,900.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Apple iPhone 11 Review Rating
We are yet to review Apple iPhone 11 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
News & Updates
While the cameras of the iPhone 11 are very good, both the front-facing and the rear dual cameras do not make the top 10 list by DxOMark (source).
iPhone 11 was listed by Omdia Research as the most sold smartphone in Q1 2020, shipping 19 million units, a figure that is more than double that os the next most sold phone in the period, Samsung Galaxy A51.
In July 2020, Apple’s manufacturing partner, Foxconn, started to assemble the iPhone 11 range of devices in its plant near Chennai, in India.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about Apple iPhone 11 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!