If there is one football game you should play on your smartphone, it is this. Dream League Soccer 2019 is the quintessential soccer game and improves on previous versions with new graphics and more realistic animations.
While unofficial, modded versions of the game exist, here at MobilityArena, we love to keep things official as much as possible. So we are limiting ourselves to the official version here.
About Dream League Soccer
Dream League Soccer is a multiplayer/single-player game that was developed by First Touch Games, a UK-based game developer. The first version of the game was released in 2011.
Dream League Soccer 2019 goes beyond just playing football. You get to build stadia, build your team, and even build your own kits as well.
Features of Dream League Soccer 2019
Here are some of the outstanding things about DLS 2019:
- Access to FIFPro licensed players.
- Create and customize your own Dream Team to your taste.
- Play through 6 Divisions, as well as over 7 Cup competitions!
- Take part in regular live events to win prizes and glory!
- Build your very own stadium to showcase your superstars!
- Design and customize your team’s emblems and kits to taste.
- Play against others and monitor your performance against your opponents.
- Season objectives to keep you engaged and coming back!
- Sync progress between devices with Google Play Cloud!
- Exclusive soundtrack provided by The Luka State, Sunset Sons, Beth Thornton, Jack Wins, Vistas & Only The Poets!
The app is free to download and play, but is ad-supported. The ads get disabled if you make an in-app purchase. Additional content and in-game items may be purchased.
The game has tablet support and download size in Google Play Store is about 390MB.
Dream League Soccer 2019 is the ultimate football game. If you are a football gamer, we would be surprised if you don’t give it a spin. Click the respective links below to download it to your Android and iOS devices.