itel A36 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: No.
- 5G bands: No.
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions: 149.0 × 72.4 × 9.1 mm
- Weight: 164g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 480 x 960 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Gradation Blue. Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
- CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A7
- Chipset: UNISOC Spreadtrum SC7731E (32nm)
- GPU: ARM Mali-T820 MP1
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 32GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: 5MP, LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP, Face Recognition, 720p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
- Battery: Removable Lithium-Ion 3020mAh
- Charging: Standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
- Announced: April 2020
- Released: April 2020
- Available: Nigeria, India, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Philippines, Pakistan.
- Price: ₦24,000 in Nigeria. Ksh. 6,500 in Kenya. 400 Ghana Cedis in Ghana.
itel A36 was succeeded by itel A37 in 2021.
Questions and Answers about itel A36
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about itel A36.
Is itel A36 a 4G phone?
No; the A36 is a 3G entry-level Android phone.
Does itel A36 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; the A36 has a fingerprint reader located at the back.
Does itel A36 have Gorilla Glass?
It does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its display.
Does itel A36 have quick charging?
The A36 does not have quick charging technology.
Will itel A36 work in USA?
itel A36 has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
How much is itel A36?
itel A36 has a recommended retail price of ₦24,000 in Nigeria, 400 GHs in Ghana, and KSh. 6500 in Kenya.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the phone or device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of either the device or of its manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
itel A36 Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the A36 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel A36 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.