|Quick Specs Of itel A56|
itel A56 is the successor to itel A55. As an entry-level, cheap Android smartphone, it runs Android 9 (Go Edition). Go Edition is an optimised version of Android OS designed to run use less resources and so run smoother on entry-level hardware.
itel A56 Pro is a slightly souped up version, with a bump in RAM and internal memory. The A56 Pro has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. All other specs are the same.
itel A56 Full Specifications, Features, Photos
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: No.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM.
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 159.7 x 77.76 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6 inches, 480 x 960 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display.
- Colours: Blue. Black. Gold.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 1.3GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A7
- Processor Name: Unisoc SC7731E
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali T820 MP1
- RAM: 1GB. A56 Pro has 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB. A56 Pro has 32GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8MP main sensor + VGA sensor, LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5MP, Face Recognition, 720p video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: No.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W regular charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: W6004.
itel A56 Price and Release Date
- Announced: March 2020
- Release Date: March 2020
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. Kenya. Uganda. Tanzania. India. Pakistan.
- Price: ₦20,500 in Nigeria. GH₵ 370 in Ghana. UGX 240,000 in Uganda.
itel A56 Pro, with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage, sells for ₦28,000.
Frequently Asked Questions About itel A56
Here are quick answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the itel A-56.
Does itel A56 have a fingerprint reader?
Yes; itel A56 has a fingerprint scanner located at the back. Face Unlock is also available.
Is itel A56 a dual SIM phone?
The itel A56 is a dual SIM smartphone.
Does itel A56 support fast charging?
No; itel A56 does not support fast charging.
Is itel A56 waterproof?
No; itel A56 is not water or dust proof.
How much is Itel A56 in Nigeria?
The A56 has a recommended retail price (RRP) of ₦20,500 in Nigeria and can be purchased from official itel Mobile stores, phone retail stores, as well as ecommerce stores like Jumia and Konga.
How much is Itel A56 in Ghana?
The price in Ghana is GH₵ 370. It is available from retail stores, as well as from ecommerce stores.
How much is itel A56 in Uganda?
It is available for UGX 240,000 in Uganda.
Does itel A56 work in the United States?
itel Mobile A56 is a GSM cell phone and works on a few US mobile carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, US Mobile, and others that use GSM wireless standard. So, if you plan to visit or migrate to the USA, you will be able to use it on those networks for voice and data.
How much is A56 Pro?
itel A56 Pro is different from the regular A56 in that it has 2GB RAM and 32GB storage memory. Its selling price is ₦28,000 in Nigeria. The availability and prices of the Pro model in countries like Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania, are yet to be known.
itel A56: Competition & Alternatives
If you are shopping for a smartphone and have a budget of ₦20,000, here are some alternatives to the A56.
For roughly the same price, you can pick another itel phone – itel P33 (also see our itel P33 review). It costs just ₦21,000. Gionee M6 Mini is also available for ₦19,800, and the Afrione Champion Pro for ₦19,500 (see our AfriOne Champion Pro hands-on). Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is a little dated but still in the market for ₦20,700.00.
If you are able to spend an extra ₦4,000 or thereabout, the Nokia 1 Plus sells for ₦25,000, and TECNO POP 2 Plus for ₦25,500.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
itel Mobile A56 is a cheap Android phone and solid value for money for those looking to spend about 20,000 naira on a phone.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
itel A56 Review Rating
We are yet to review the itel A56 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel A56 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
These Articles WIll Interest You
- The Best Non-Chinese Smartphone Brands And Phones Not Made In China
- How Dangerous Is 5G Radiation?
- Why you are getting missed calls from unknown international numbers
- How to change your iPhone’s personal hotspot name and password
- Download SmileVoice app to make voice calls on Smile 4G
- What is VoLTE and how does it work? Here’s why you should care
Get MobilityArena updates on social media!