Last Updated on by Admin
|Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds Quick Specs|
Table of Contents
Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds Specifications & Features
- Dimensions: 27 x 30 x 22.5 mm
- Weight: 6.5g right headset; 5,8g left headset
- Build: PC/ABS plastic. Si rubber. PMMA paint. Au-plated metal. IP55 rated
- Colours: Copper. Titanium Black. Blue.
- Noise cancellation: Passive
- Mic: 4-microphone technology
- Ambient noise reduction: Yes, 4 mic’s system
- Wind noise protection: Yes, 4 mic’s system + acoustical open chamber design
- Speaker impedance:16ohm ±15% at 1kHz
- Speaker maximum input power: 8mW
- Speaker frequency range20Hz to 20kHz
- Sound codec: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding)
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP), Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP)
- Operating range: Up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Paired Devices: Up to 8; Two devices can be connected at the same time time
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant
Jabra Elite 65T Earbuds Price: $91 and $199, depending on where you look. Places to look include Amazon, BestBuy, Jumia, AliExpress, among others.
Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds Reviews
The Jabra Elite 65T has been described as “a perfect balance of usability, features, and sound quality. These headphones offer a reliable connection and are a pleasure to use day-to-day, plus their long battery life means you won’t be fishing for the charging case as often as the competition. Its design and fit aren’t perfect, but the Jabra Elite 65t do so much right that we can forgive its minor issues.” 
Another revewer concludes that Jabra Elite 65T earbuds “go toe-to-toe with the Airpods and are better than them in a few important aspects like playback controls built-in to the earbuds and great battery life. They also have some useful features like Hearthrough and an IP55 rating to protect against water.” 
The Elite 65T come with a carry case that doubles as a charging case.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict: Is it worth buying Jabra Elite 65T Earbuds?
Yes; if you can afford them, the Jabra Elite 65T earbuds are high-quality true wireless earphones that have a premium build, good design, have a top notch microphone system, deliver a high quality listening experience, and also support every Bluetooth profile you need and use. Battery life is excellent as well.
The earbuds automatically power on and connect to available paired devices when they are removed from their case. They also power off on their own once placed back in the case.
This set of earphones gets our nod.
Are Jabra Elite 65T earphones noise cancelling?
The Elite 65T do not have active noise cancelling, but do have passive noise cancelling. That means they do not contain any electronic technology that blocks out unwanted sounds. Instead, they block out unwanted sound by the materials that they are made out of.
Is Jabra Elite 65T waterproof?
The Elit 65T earbuds are IP55 rated, meaning that they are resistant to sprays of water, as well as to dust. They will not survive being submerged in water, so keep them out of the pool.
Can you wear Jabra Elite 65T Earbuds in the shower?
Yes; you can use them in the shower.
Are Jabra Elite 65T Earbuds better than AirPods?
Jabra’s Elite 65T are better than the original Airpods in terms of audio quality and noise isolation.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Spark 4 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.