OPPO A5 2020 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone announced and released in September 2019, it features a 6.5-inch display, Snapdragon 665 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 12 MP rear quad camera, up to 4 GB RAM, up to 128 GB internal memory, and a 5000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official/Available. OPPO A5 2020 is the less endowed twin of the OPPO A9 2020. It has the same display, same battery, and same processor, but comes with downgraded cameras, RAM and price too!
OPPO A5 2020 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + Color OS 6.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions:163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 195g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1600 by 720 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, In-Cell IPS LCD curved glass screen, Gorilla Glass protection.
- Colours: Dazzling White. Mirror Black.
- Physical Build:
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0GHz Octa-core, Kryo 260 Gold
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665; Game Boost 2.0.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 610
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP quad camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording, video stability.
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Beauty, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture, video stability.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers; Dolby Atmos.
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Wireless Charging: No.
- Model Number: CPH1937, CPH1939.
OPPO A5 2020 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: September 2019
- Release Date: September 10, 2019
- Country Availability: India. Pakistan. Nigeria.
- Price: .
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
OPPO A5 2020 Review Rating
We are yet to review the OPPO A5 2020 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the OPPO A5 2020 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.