Redmi 6A is being marketed by Xiaomi as the budget king. If features a 5.45-inch display, Mediatek A22 processor, 2GB RAM, and a 3,000mAh battery.
On the photography front, the rear camera is a 13 megapixel snapper, while the front-facing camera has a 5-megapixel lens.
Redmi 6A Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + MIUI 9
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 71.5 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Display: 5.45-inch, 1440 x 720 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Face Unlock, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Colours: Black. Blue. Rose Gold. Red.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR Rogue GE8300
- RAM: 2 GB / 3GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels depth sensor, PDAF, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels depth sensor, AI Portrait, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3000mAh
- Announced: June 2018
- Availability: June 2018
Redmi 6A Price
The Redmi 6A 2GB/16GB base model costs 599 yuan. In India, it is available for around Rs. 5,999. The 2GB/32GB variant goes for Rs. 6,999.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.