Samsung Galaxy A10e Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone features a 5.83-inch display, EXYNOS 7884B chipset, 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 3000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: CDMA support for Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA support for AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile.
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE support for AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options.
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + Samsung One UI
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 69.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 141 g
- Display: 5.83 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen, Infinity -V Display
- Colours: Black. Blue. Red.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.6 GHz Octa-core.
- Processor Name: Exynos 7884B.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G71 MP2.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8 MP camera, f1.9 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, LED flash, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker.
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: No.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C 1.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: July 2019
- Market Availability: August 2019
Samsung Galaxy A10e Price and Availability
- Country Availability: United States.
- Price: Samsung Galaxy A10e is available in the US through AT&T and was introduced at a price of $210.
Frequently Asked Questions About Samsung Galaxy A10e
Here are quick answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Samsung A10e.
Does Samsung A10e have a fingerprint reader?
No; Samsung Galaxy A10e does not have a fingerprint scanner. However, Face Unlock is available.
Is Samsung Galaxy A10e a dual SIM phone?
The Galaxy A10e has both single and dual SIM options available for buyers to pick from.
Does Samsung A10e support fast charging?
No; Samsung Galaxy A10e does not support fast charging.
Is Samsung A10’s display/screen Super AMOLED?
No; the display of the Samsung Galaxy A10e is not Super AMOLED. It uses an IPS LCD screen.
Is Samsung A10e waterproof?
No; Samsung A10e is not water or dust proof.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The A10e is a well built phone that looks and feels better than its class. However, it also offers less value than quite a number of competing products in that class.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy A10e are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Samsung Galaxy A10e
Samsung Galaxy A10e has CDMA, 3G and 4G support for US carriers like Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, and AT&T. Its specs include: Android 9 Pie, 5.83-inch LCD display, 8 MP rear camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, and 3000 mAh battery.