|Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specs In Brief|
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specs
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA 800 / 1900 / TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz. 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G bands: SA/NSA/Sub6
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.6″ TFT, 120Hz refresh rate,
- Colours: White. Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.05 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- GPU: Adreno 613
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Card Slot: microSD card, up to 1TB
- Main Camera: 64 MP sensor + 8MP ultrawide lens + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro lens, auto-focus, LED flash, 4k and 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, Face ID/Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- USB: microUSB v3.1; Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
- Battery: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Charging: 25W fast charging
- Wireless Charging:
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: SM-E5260.
- Announcement Date: May 20, 2021
- Release Date: May 2021
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Prices
- China: CNY1,999
- South Africa: ZAR4,725
- European Union: €260
- Price in USD: $310
Questions and Answers about Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Samsung F52 5G.
Will Samsung Galaxy F52 5G work in the USA?
Samsung F52 5G has limited network support across various US GSM and CDMA carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the phone or device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of either the device or of its manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G specs and pricing information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.