Teracube is marketed as an eco-friendly smartphone with the mobile phone industry’s first 4-year warranty, in addition to the promise of 3 years of Android software updates. Any factory defects with the phone are fixed free-of-charge, while any accidental damage repair is fixed for a flat fee of $39. The idea is that a phone that lasts longer in your hands keeps waste down on the planet.
Teracube Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android Pie (9.0) with Google Play Store
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157 x 75.5 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 176g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core,
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P60
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G72 MP3 at 800MHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Dual Camera: 12 MP main sensor + 5 MP secondary sensor, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v3.0. Type-C reversible connector
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3400 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
Teracube Phone Price and Launch Date
- Announced: March 2020
- Release Date: March 2020
- Country Availability: United States. Canada.
- Price: $250.
Questions and Answers about Teracube
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Teracube phone.
Is Teracube a 4G phone?
Yes; Teracube is a 4G LTE phone.
Does Teracube have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; it has a fingerprint reader.
Does Teracube have Gorilla Glass?
No; the phone does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does Teracube have quick charging?
Yes; it has 10W quick charging technology.
Will Teracube work in USA?
Teracube Phone has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of Teracube? How much does it sell for?
Teracube Phone costs $250 only.
Where can I buy the product?
Teracube is available for purchase on both Amazon and the company website.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review Teracube and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Teracube are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Get MobilityArena updates on social media!
To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join the Mobility Arena WhatsApp Group. Do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.
MobilityArena InfoDesk publishes useful tips, tutorials and help articles for mobile users. Follow us on Twitter @MobilityArena, Instagram, and like us on Facebook.