Xiaomi Mi A3 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced July 2019. Features 6.1-inch display, Snapdragon 665 chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 48 MP triple rear camera, 4 GB RAM, up to 128 GB internal memory, and a 4030 mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 is basically a Xiaomi Mi CC9e running stock Android OS. As an Android One smartphone, it does not include Xiaomi’s custom user interface, MIUI.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Single and Dual Nano-SIM options
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie (Android one)
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 71.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 173.8 g
- Display: 6.1 inches, 720 x 1,560 pixels,19.5:9 aspect ratio, Super AMOLED display, waterdrop notch, with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Colours: Black. Blue. Silver.
- Physical Build:
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 260
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 610.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP triple camera, f2.4 Aperture, LED flash, 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control:
- Voice Control:
- Intelligent Digital Assistant:
- Infra-red Senor: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-C.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4030 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: July 17, 2019
- Market Availability: July 2019
Xiaomi Mi A3 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Global.
- Price: €250 for 64GB storage variant and €280 for 128GB storage variant.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Xiaomi Mi A3 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Xiaomi Mi A3 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Xiaomi Mi A3 (Android One smartphone)
Xiaomi Mi A3 is basically a Xiaomi Mi CC9e but being an Android One smartphone, it does not include Xiaomi's custom user interface, MIUI, and will receive speedy software updates. Announced July 2019.