In 2021, the emergence of the first woman and first African leader of the WTO raises Africa’s global standing at a time when the AfCFTA offers significant transformative opportunities for the continent’s economic growth.
This February, The Africa Soft Power Project brings together some of Africa’s leading voices and key decision makers to discuss the evolution of infrastructure development on the continent (including digital infrastructure), contextualising the strategic value of expanded trade opportunities to economic advancement and cultural integration in Africa.
Don’t miss this powerful conversation on *Feb 23rd at 6pm WAT | 12pm EST*
• *Benedict Oramah: President, African Export-Import Bank*
• *Chinelo Anohu: Senior Director, Africa Investment Forum*
• *H.E. Wamkele Mene: Secretary General, African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) Secretariat*
• *Dean Garfield: Vice President, Public Policy, Netflix*
• *Omar Ben Yedder: Group Publisher & M.D, IC Publications*
Join us tomorrow and please register here: https://bit.ly/2ZDczXq
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.
Articles sent in by our content partners may be paid or sponsored content. MobilityArena has vetted the links at the time of publication; however, the articles should not be considered a blanket endorsement for the products or services highlighted herein.