BLU Bold N3 is a decent mid-range 5G smartphone with a 6.78-inch AMOLED display, a Dimensity 7050 chipset, 8GB of RAM, and a 4700mAh battery.
Welcome to our complete guide to the BLU Bold N3. We cover its specifications, price, release date, and more.
Table of Contents
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 2/4/5/12/13/17/25/26/41/66/71
- 5G mobile network bands: SA/NSA N2/5/25/41/66/71/77.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Stock Android 13
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.15 x 74.7 x 8.75 mm
- Weight: 205g
- Display: 6.78 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 3D AMOLED, water drop screen.
- Colours: Sage Green.
- Physical Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back panel.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.6 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Dimensity 7050 (6nm)
- Graphics Processor: Arm Mali-G68
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage:
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main lens + 8 MP ultrawide sensor + 2 MP macro lens, autofocus, LED flash, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- 3.5 mm audio jack: Yes.
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Region-dependent.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: No.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4700 mAh
- Battery Charging: 66W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: SM-A256U.
- Announced: August 2023
- Release Date: August 2023.
- USA: from $249.00, available from Amazon.
- Canada: from C$
- UK: from £
- Australia: A$
- European Union:
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Frequently Asked Questions about BLU Bold N3
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Bold N3.
Does BLU Bold N3 have FM Radio
Samsung A25 is likely to have FM radio built in according to region or market.
Does BLU Bold N3 have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will BLU Bold N3 work in the USA?
This phone is designed for the U.S. market and so supports US carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
Does BLU Bold N3 have a headphone jack?
The A25 has a headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy A25 is the first in its lineup to have 5G connectivity. The A23 and A24 before it were both 4G smartphones. We will have a more conclusive verdict on it after the official announcement.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.