MobilityArena’s Smartphone Instalment Plan (SIP) allows residents across Nigeria to purchase your desired smartphone via cell phone installment payments. In other words, it allows you to buy now, pay later.
How Our Cell Phone Installment Payments Work
Our mobile phone installment payments service is open to our VIP members. As a VIP Member, you can purchase phones on instalment payment without any security guarantees, without any monthly interest rates, and payments can be spread over up to 6 months. Please take note of the following important info:
Because this is a credit service that relies on trust, we need you to build a credit rating with us. As such, unless we are able to ascertain your creditworthiness by other means, your first instalment purchase will be based on the conditions applicable to Level 1 below, and you then work your way up to Level 4 as you pay up each order on time.
- Level 1: Phones costing not more than N60,000 and just two months payments. The first payment will be 60% of the cost of the phone, while the second will be 40% of the cost.
- Level 2: Phones costing up to N80,000 with payments spread equally over 2 months.
- Level 3: Phones costing up to N100,000 with payments spread equally up to 4 months. You can do 2 months, 3 months if you wish.
- Level 4: Phones costing up to N200,000 with payments spread equally up to 6 months.
PS: You can skip any of the above steps by providing us a government-issue ID card to hold as guarantee till your payment is completed. That means you can purchase a N150,000 phone with your first order on this condition. Your ID document will be returned after your last payment is made. This special facility is available only to residents of Lagos.
As a VIP Member, you may purchase as many phones as you desire each year. However, you can only purchase one at a time. As soon as you complete payment for one device, you can take up another.
PS: Note that we are able to provide only devices that our retail partner has in stock. Under some circumstances, we may be able to obtain devices from other retailers.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Cell Phone Installment Payments
- Delivery of devices within Lagos Mainland-Ikeja-Yaba-Surulere axis – is free. Delivery outside of those areas attracts a fee between N1,000 and N2,000, depending on exact location within Lagos. Delivery within Lagos is done within 24 hours of your order.
- For orders from outside Lagos: Shipping of your device is via EMS Speedpost, and the fee is according to their rates. Also note, that we have no control over delivery periods in this instance.
- Monthly billing is from the date of each smartphone order.
- There is a daily late fee added to your original payment for every day a payment is delayed.
How to become a VIP Member and buy phones in Installments in Nigeria
Register for Mobility VIP and pay your first year subscription of NGN20,000, and you are good to go. Please feel free to ask us any questions about this service, so we can provide you with clear answers.
- installment payment for phones in nigeria
- buy phone and pay in installments
- buy phone and pay installmentally in nigeria
- buy now pay later phones in nigeria
- where can i buy a phone and pay monthly
- where can i buy phone and pay monthly
- how can i buy a phone and pay installment
- where to buy phones and pay in instalment in nigeria
- samsung galaxy hire purchase in lagos
- buy mobile phone and pay instalmentally
- buy iphone and pay monthly in nigeria
- buy phones and pay installmentally in nigeria
- buy now pay later nigeria phones
- buy phone at installmental payment in nigeria
- where to buy mobile phone online and pay in installment
- buy phone pay later abuja
- get a phone and pay later in nigeria
- how to get a phone and pay installmentally
- buy mobile now in nigeria and paylater 2018
- phones for sale installment payments in lagos