itel P33 Quick Specs: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition) smartphone features a 5.5-inch display, Mediatek chip, 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear dual camera, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
itel P33 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 74 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 133 g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD, FullView Display.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Colours: Deep Grey. Aqua Blue. Champagne Gold.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit 1.3 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580
- Graphics Processor: Mali 400 MP2
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8 MP + 5 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, Face Recognition, 720p@30fps video capture
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Announced: March 25, 2019
- Market Availability: March 2019
itel P33 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda,
- Price: Ksh 6,999 in Kenya. NGN23,900 in Nigeria. The price in other countries to be announced.
In Nigeria, the itel P33 phone can be purchased from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in brick-and-mortar stores.
itel P33 Review Rating
We are currently reviewing the P33 and will soon have a review rating for it yet. This page will be updated with our review rating, as well as the link to the review page, as soon as we have completed the review. In the meantime, here is the link to our itel P33 unboxing and hands-on.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Like its predecessor, the specs and features of the itel P33 make it a compelling budget smartphone. It offers a bigger memory for the user’s files and documents, as well as a massive 4000 mAh battery. And then there is a dual camera at the back. It is interesting that itel Mobile is introducing a custom UI in this model.
In addition to the big battery, itel has thrown in AI Power Master, a feature that helps squeeze the maximum battery life out of the P33.
This looks like a good buy.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel P33 (itel W5504) is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.