This page provides itel S11 Plus specifications, features and price in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Cameroon,Uganda, India, Bangladesh.
This is an Android smartphone featuring a 5 inches display, 5 megapixels camera, 2400 mAh battery, 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage.
The S11 Plus has arrived to complement the itel S11 which hit the market about half a year ago. So, what are the differences between the two devices? Our itel S11 Plus Specifications sheet below provides all the details.
When you think of a “Plus” smartphone, you immediately think of a model with a bigger display and bigger battery to the ordinary model. In the case of the itel S11 Plus, that is not how it goes.
The only difference between the itel S11 and the S11 Plus is the RAM. The S11 Plus has 2 GB of RAM as against the 1 GB of its sibling. That’s it. Everything else is the same – display size and resolution, cameras, battery size, same network support, et al.
iTel S11 Plus Specifications and Phone Price
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual micro-SIM
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 145 x 73.4 x 8.7 mm
- Display: 5.0 inches, 480 x 854 pixels (196 PPI), IPS display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic shell + metallic back cover
- Colours: Rose Gold. Champagne Gold. Space Grey.
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580M
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 5 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 5 megapixel camera
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Announcement: September 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Phone Price: N31,000.00
You can also buy it on MobilityArena’s installment payment service that lets you spread payment conveniently for up to 6 months. The installment payment service is available to only Nigerian residents.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.