itel Vision 1 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.52 inches, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Crystal Blue. Cosmic Shine.
- Physical Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back.
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Quad-core, Cortex A5
- Chipset: UNISOC SC9832E
- GPU: ARM Mali-T820 MP2
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 64GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: 8MP main sensor + 0.3MP depth sensor + 0.3MP, LED flash, 720p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP, Face Recognition, LED flash, 720p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes,
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-on-the-go.
- NFC: No.
- Battery: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Charging: Normal charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
- Announced: December 4, 2020
- Released: January 2021
- Available: India, Philippines, Pakistan, Indonesia.
- Price in India: Rs. 6,599.
Questions and Answers about itel Vision 1 Pro in India
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about itel Vision 1 Pro.
Is itel Vision 1 Pro a 4G phone?
Yes; the Vision 1 Pro is a 4G LTE phone.
Does itel Vision 1 Pro have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; the Vision 1 Pro has a fingerprint reader located on the side.
Does itel Vision 1 Pro have Gorilla Glass?
itel Vision 1 Pro has no Gorilla Glass protection.
Does itel Vision 1 Pro have quick charging?
The Vision 1 Pro does not have quick charging technology.
Will itel Vision 1 Pro work in USA?
itel Vision 1 Pro has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the phone or device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of either the device or of its manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
itel Vision 1 Pro Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the itel Vision 1 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the itel Vision 1 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.