The Moto Edge X30 fascinates me. My fascination with it isn’t just because it is the first phone to use the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. After all, other similarly-equipped phones are already popping up.
Instead, it starts with the looks, extends all through the specs and features, and hits a climax with the pocket-friendly price. In summary, this package is solid value for money. This is a phone I want. The sad news was that it was released in China. And now, the good news is here: it is coming to international markets as Motorola Edge 30 Pro. Exact same design and specs, but with a different name.
A rose, by any other name, remains a rose. The Motorola Edge 30 Pro is the very same device that has held my attention. What is in a name?
Motorola Edge 30 Pro Specs
Key specs of the Edge 30 Pro include the following:
- Android 12
- 5G wireless network
- 6.7-inch 1080×2400 pixels, 144 Hz refresh rate, OLED touchscreen, with Gorilla Glass protection
- 60 MP selfie camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 5G SoC
- 8/12GB of RAM
- 128/256GB of built-in storage
- 50 MP main lens with OIS + 50 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP depth sensor
- 4,800 mAh battery
- 68W fast charging (zero to 100% in 35 minutes).
- 15W wireless charging
- 5W reverse wireless power sharing
- Colours: Cosmos Blue, Stardust white.
How much is Motorola Edge 30 Pro in India?
It was launched in India with a retail price of ₹49,999.
How much is Motorola Edge 30 Pro in Europe?
it was launched in Europe at €799 for the 12 GB + 128 GB variant.
What is not to like? I already have an earlier article in which I extolled the virtues of the Moto Edge X30. If the phone interests you, do check that out.
Which specific markets is it coming to? I have no information about that yet. I will update this article with any new details about the international availability of the Motorola Edge 30 Pro as more information becomes available.
But in the meantime, Yes! This is great news, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Way back from the days of EPOC, Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems, founder of MobilityArena, Mister Mobility, has owned a few hundred smartphones and tablets, and counting.