Motorola has announced the Moto G Stylus 5G 2022, a budget 5G smartphone that comes with Android 12 out of the box. A distinct feature of the phone is that it comes with a stylus, as well as the Moto Note app, which makes the phone well suited for scribbling.
The Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G 2022 is arriving in North American mobile markets – the US and Canada. Looking at its specs, it is a more powerful and capable smartphone than the Moto G 5G 2022. The improvements include the display, processor, cameras, and battery charging, among others. Have a look at the specifications below.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G 2022 Specifications
- My UX based on Android 12
- 6.8″ FullHD+ 120Hz refresh rate, LCD.
- Water repellent design
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB built-in storage
- Memory Card slot: up to 1TB
- Selfie camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary lens with OIS + 8MP macro lens + 2MP depth sensor.
- Fingerprint scanner: Side-mounted
- Battery: Non-removable, 5,000 mAh
- Charging: 18W charging
- USB-C port, 3.5mm audio headset port, NFC.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G 2022 Availability and Price
In the U.S., the new Moto G Stylus 5G will be available universally unlocked at Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon.com and Motorola.com starting on April 28 for $500. It will also be available through Cricket Wireless, Dish, Boost Mobile, Republic Wireless, AT&T, Xfinity Mobile, Spectrum Mobile, UScellular, Consumer Cellular, Google Fi, and Optimum Mobile in the coming months.
It will also be available in Canada shortly after.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.