|Motorola Edge Plus 2022 specs in brief|
Motorola Edge Plus 2022 specs & features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41.
- 5G mobile network bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: MyUX 3.0 based on Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Display: 6.7-inch 1080 x 2400 pixels (FHD+), 20:9 aspect ratio, OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, 576 Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 10bit color, DCI-P3 coverage, 1024nits peak brightness, Gorilla Glass 3. Support for an optional Smart Stylus.
- Colours: Stardust White. Cosmic Blue.
- Physical Build: Gorilla Glass 5 on the back. IP52 splash resistance.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 3.0 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8 GB / 12 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP lens + 50 MP Ultra-wide lens + 2MP tertiary, autofocus, dual LED flash, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 60 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo.
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4800 mAh
- Battery Charging: 30W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: 15W fast wireless charging.
- Wireless Reverse Charging: 5W.
- Model Version/Number: Moto XT-2201
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: February 25, 2022
- Release Date: February 2022
Motorola Edge Plus 2022 Prices
Motorola Edge Plus 2022 is available from $999 unlocked. It is available from Amazon, Best Buy, and Motorola stores. It will also be sold via carriers like Verizon, Boost Mobile, and Republic Wireless.
The above prices may change with time, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does Motorola Edge Plus 2022 have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Motorola Edge Plus 2022 is a US-exclusive version of the Motorola Moto Edge X30. While the X30 is one of the most pocket-friendly premium flagships in the market, the Motorola Edge Plus 2022 is priced much higher. Still, it is a competent flagship for you to consider.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.