|Motorola Moto Edge X30 specs in brief|
Motorola Moto Edge X30 specs & features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41.
- 5G mobile network bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: MYUI 3.0 based on Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Display: 6.7-inch 1080 x 2400 pixels (FHD+), 20:9 aspect ratio, OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, 576 Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 10bit color, DCI-P3 coverage, 1024nits peak brightness, Gorilla Glass 5.
- Colours: White. Black.
- Physical Build: Water-repellent design.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 3.0 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8 GB / 12 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP lens + 50 MP Ultra-wide lens + 2MP tertiary, autofocus, dual LED flash, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 60 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo.
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 68W fast charging (100% in 35 minutes)
- Wireless Charging: .
- Reverse Charging: .
- Model Version/Number: Moto XT-2201
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: December 2021
- Release Date: December 2021
Motorola Moto Edge X30 Prices
- 8GB + 256GB: CNY 3,399(~$533)
- 12GB + 256GB: CNY 3,599 (~$565)
- 12GB + 256GB (with under-display camera): CNY 3,999 (~$627)
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does Motorola Moto Edge X30 have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Motorola Moto Edge X30 is one of the first smartphones to launch with Android 12 out of the box. It is also one of the most pocket-friendly premium flagships in the market.
It was initially launched in China and will be coming to other markets, including the USA, eventually. We are intrigued by the 50 MP triple camera and 60 MP selfie camera, as well as the cutting edge Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. If the Moto Edge X30 comes to your country, we can’t see a reason why you shouldn’t buy it.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.