EVleaks has treated us to the first images of an upcoming Nokia Android smartphone codenamed Nokia Captian America. This is supposedly the Nokia 5.2 and should debut at Mobile World Congress later this month.
The mid-range smartphone features a circular quad camera setup at the back, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB internal storage. If history is anything to go by, there is likely to be a 4GB RAM variant as well. The images below show a keen resemplance to the design style of the Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2.
Nokia 5.2 / Captain America Quick Specs
- Waterdrop notch IPS LCD display
- Quad camera + LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- Expected Price: $180 (about ₦65,000)
- Exp[ected Announcement: February 2rd, 2020
- Release Date: March 4th, 2020.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan.