|Samsung Galaxy M01s|
Korean mobile manufacturer, Samsung, takes on the budget market in 2020 with a 6.2-inch Infinity-V display, 4000mAh battery, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Helio P22 chipset from Mediatek, 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage memory. The storage is expandable via a dedicated microSD card. Say hello to Samsung Galaxy M01s.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Full Specifications, Features, Photos
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600), 8(900) / 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + One UI Core 1.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, PLS TFT LCD, Infinity-V notch screen
- Colours: Light Blue. Gray.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Dual Camera: 13 MP main lens F1.8 + 2 MP depth sensor F2.4, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, f/2.0, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: SM-M017FZAG. SM-M017FZAGINS.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Price and Launch Date
- Announced: July 16, 2020
- Release Date: July 2020
- Country Availability: United States. Nigeria. Canada. United Kingdom. Australia. Ghana. Kenya. South Africa. Senegal. Tanzania. Cote D’Ivoire. Bangladesh. India. Pakistan.
- Price: $133. INR 9,999 in India.
Questions and Answers about Samsung Galaxy M01s
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Samsung Galaxy M01s.
Is Samsung Galaxy M01s a 4G phone?
Yes; the Galaxy M01s is a 4G LTE phone.
Does Samsung Galaxy M01s have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; Samsung Galaxy M01s has a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
Does Samsung Galaxy M01s have Gorilla Glass?
No; the Samsung M01s does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does Samsung Galaxy M01s have quick charging?
No; the Galaxy M01s does not have quick charging technology.
Will Samsung Galaxy M01s work in USA?
Samsung Galaxy M01s supports GSM carriers in the United States. These include: AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy M01s? How much does it sell for?
Samsung M01s costs $133 in US dollars. It sells for INR 9,999 in India.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy M01s and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy M01s are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.