|Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Quick Phone Specs|
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: Yes.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options
- Software / OS: Android 11 + One UI 3.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 205g
- Display: 6.4″, 720×1600 pixels, 60Hz AMOLED
- Colours: Slate Black. Sky Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame. Plastic back.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G57 MC3
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB.
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD (shared slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 48 MP main sensor + 8MP ultrawide lens + 5 MP depth sensor + 2 MP macro lens, LED flash, 4k, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 13 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 15W quick charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: SM-M326B, SM-M326B/DS
Samsung Galaxy M32 Launch/Release Information
- Announced: August 2021
- Release Date: September 2021
What is the price of Samsung M32?
- USA: $279 (6/128 GB)
- UK: £ 229 (6/128 GB)
- UAE: AED 1,099 (6/128 GB)
- Philippines: ₱ 15,990 (8/128 GB)
- India: 20,999 Indian Rupees (6/128 GB). 22,999 Indian Rupees (8/128 GB).
- Malaysia: RM 1,099 (8/128 GB).
Frequently Asked Questions About Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
Here are quick answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Samsung M32 5G.
Does Samsung M32 5G have a fingerprint reader?
Yes; Samsung Galaxy M32 5G has a fingerprint scanner. Face Unlock is also available.
Is Samsung Galaxy M32 5G a dual SIM phone?
Samsung M32 5G has both single and dual SIM options available for buyers to pick from.
Does Samsung M32 5G support fast charging?
Yes; Samsung Galaxy M32 5G supports fast charging.
Is Samsung M32 5G’s display/screen AMOLED?
No; it is not AMOLED. It is TFT.
Is Samsung M32 5G waterproof?
No; Samsung M32 5G is not water or dustproof.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the Samsung Galaxy M32 specs and price on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.