Infinix smartphones have had a history of problems with charging. One of those are problems faced by phones equipped with the company’s flash charging technology. If your Infinix smartphone has flash charging built in and you need to solve a charging problem it has, this help resource deals with this category of phones. It provides solutions to those Infinix flash charging problems.
How Does Infinix Flash Charge Work?
Infinix Flash Charging is a form of fast battery charging that requires a special charger to function. If you use any other kind of charger, your Infinix smartphone will not charge fast.
As with all fast charging technology, it is safe to use an Infinix fast charger with a non-flash charging phone; the charger will dispense only the charge/current that the phone supports. So, it is a good idea to buy one of these special fast chargers.What to look for: chargers labelled “5V/1A” are standard chargers (very slow). Some chargers labelled “5V/2A” are a bit faster. We recommend that you look for chargers labelled “9V/2A”and above.
If the charger is used with a supported Infinix smartphone, the phone charges much faster and the battery gets refilled in a shorter period of time. You can tell when fast charging is taking place in an Infinix smartphone when the battery displays a double flash sign during charging.
Infinix Flash Charging Problems And Their Solutions
Here is a list of Infinix Flash charging problems that can happen when you have Infinix special charger and a supported Infinix smartphone:
- Your smartphone is not not acquiring an electric charge fast
- The battery does not charge up to 100%
- Your Infinix smartphone battery is not building up a charge at all
The solutions to these problems are specified in the next section.
1. Your smartphone battery is not acquiring an electric charge fast
Chances are that the special flash charger is faulty. To verify this, try another flash charger with the phone. If it charges fast with another special charger, the problem is your charger (usually the cable) and should be replaced.
If your smartphone still does not charge fast when you use another special charger, the problem might be the phone’s power port. You will need to visit an authorised service centre to have it fixed.
2. The battery does not charge up to 100%
Where the battery does not charge up to 100% any longer, it can be due to the battery approaching its end of life and needs to be replaced. If the phone in question is a new one, then there is a problem that needs to be fixed at a service centre. Chances are that the battery has a factory fault and needs to be replaced.
3. Your smartphone is not acquiring an electric charge at all
Again, it is a good idea to check first whether or not the problem isn’t a faulty charger. Simply try another charger (it doesn’t have to be a special/fast charger this time) with it to see if the phone now charges. If another charger does not charge the phone, then it is likely that your phone’s charging system is faulty and needs to be fixed at an authorised service centre.
Do not forget: if you are unable to resolve any of the above Infinix flash charging problems, it is best to let a qualified technician have a look at your phone. You do not invalidate its warranty. So, take it to an authorised service centre.
More Fast Charge Help Resources
- flash charging infinix app
- infinix note 4 charging problem
- flash charging
- infinix note 3 charging problem
- infinix note 4 not fast charging
- infinix hot 4 charging problem
- my double charge stopped on my infinix note 4
- my infinix note 4 is not charging
- when does infinix note 3 stop flash charge from which percentage
- infinix x600 charging ways
- does infinix note 4 have problem with flash charging?
- my infinix phone is not turbo charging again
- my infinix is not charging
- infinix note2 flash charging stopped
- how to make infinix note 2 charge faster
- flash charging infinix
- where to find infinix flash charge cable
- my infinix phone is not charging fasy any more
- infinix note 4 not charging
- infinix phone that supports flash charge