|Quick Specs Of TECNO Spark Power 2|
TECNO Spark Power 2 is expected to be announced in the week of June 19, 2020.
TECNO Spark Power 2 Full Specifications, Features, Photos
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + HiOS 6.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 174.9 x 79.6 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 220g
- Display: 7 inches, 720 x 1640 pixels, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Ice Jadeite. Misty Grey.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12nm)
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 16 MP main sensor + 5 MP wide angle sensor + 2MP depth sensor + AI sensor, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Dual speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 6000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: TECNO LC8.
TECNO Spark Power 2 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: June 2020
- Release Date: June 23, 2020
- Country Availability: India (available exclusively on Flipkart).
- Price: Below INR10,000 ($130/€115).
Questions and Answers about TECNO Spark Power 2
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Spark Power 2.
Is TECNO Spark Power 2 a 4G phone?
Yes; the Spark Power 2 is a 4G LTE phone.
Does TECNO Spark Power 2 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; TECNO Spark Power 2 has a fingerprint reader.
Does TECNO Spark Power 2 have Gorilla Glass?
No; the Spark Power 2 does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does TECNO Spark Power 2 have quick charging?
Yes; the Spark Power 2 has 18W quick charging technology.
Will TECNO Spark Power 2 work in USA?
TECNO Spark Power 2 has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of TECNO Spark Power 2? How much does it sell for?
TECNO Spark Power 2 costs just below INR10,000 and is available exclusively on Flipkart.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO Spark Power 2 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Spark Power 2 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.