UMIDIGI F2 phone Quick Specs: Android 10 smartphone features 6.53-inch punch hole display, Helio P70 chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 48 MP main sensor + 13 MP ultra-wide sensor + 5 MP depth sensor + 5 MP macro lens, quad camera, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, 5150mAh battery, and 18W quick charging.
Phone Status: Official. This is the successor to the UMIDIGI F1. This is arguably the first smartphone to run Android 10 from the factory, has a quad camera, a hefty battery, as well as fast charging technology, making it really good value for the price.
UMIDIGI F2 Phone Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA1X: BC0 /BC1
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz. TD-SCDMA: B34 /39. CDMA EVDO: BC0 /BC
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE bands 1(2100 / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500) / 66() / 71()
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Pure Android 10.
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 77.7 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 207g
- Display: 6.53 inches, 2340 x 1080 pixels,19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass screen, punch hole display.
- Colours: Phantom Blue. Midnight Black.
- Physical Build: Dual glass.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.1GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P70.
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G72 MP3 900MHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48 MP main + 13 MP ultra-wide + 5 MP depth + 5 MP macro, quad camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB Type-C; USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5150mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
UMIDIGI F2 Phone Price and Launch Date
- Announced: September 23, 2019.
- Release Date: October 14, 2019.
- Country Availability: Online.
- Price: $249.99 (Pre-order). This Android phone is available from international online stores like AliExpress, Gearbest, and the like.
Questions about UMIDIGI F2
Here are quick answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about this mid-range droid.
Does UMIDIGI F2 have fingerprint reader?
Yes; UMIDIGI F2 has a fingerprint scanner that is located at the back of the phone.
Does UMIDIGI F2 have Face Unlock?
In addition to having a fingerprint scanner at the back, UMIDIGI F2 has Face Unlock, giving you the option of choosing to unlock the phone with your face.
Does UMIDIGI F2 phone have front flash?
UMIDIGI F2 has a 32MP front camera for taking selfies. The selfie camera is embedded in a punch hole on the screen and does not have LED flash but uses screen flash for low-light photographs.
What is the price of UMIDIGI F2 phone?
UMIDIGI F2 is an affordable mid-range smartphone with decent features and specs. It cost $250 in its pre-order period. The price tag for orders from Nigeria ranges from ₦72,000 to ₦79,000. Do factor shipping costs into your calculations.
Does UMIDIGI F2 have Gorilla Glass?
UMIDIGI F2 has an IPS LCD, 2.5D curved glass display with a punch hole. It is not equipped with Gorilla Glass protection.
Does UMIDIGI F2 have Wireless Charging?
No; UMIDIGI F2 does not have wireless charging or reverse charging.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The specs and features of UMIDIGI F2 are quiet decent for the price being offered. 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage are quite generous capacities. But those are not the only features where the phone is generous. the 5150mAh battery is generous, as is the 32MP selfie snapper, 48MP quad camera at the back, 18W fast charging, as well as global bands.
“Global bands” means that the F2 is one of the few smartphones that can be used in almost any country in the world – including countries with network carriers that deploy CDMA wireless technologies.
The display is fairly big too – 6.53 inches. And the Helio P70 processor is a decent mid-range performer. And bloat-free pure Android 10 software, this is a smartphone that should run smoothly with no performance issues.
There are not a lot of phones in its price range that offer the value that it does. At the very least, it is an Android phone that you should give a serious look.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
UMIDIGI F2 Review Rating
We are yet to review the UMIDIGI F2 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
UMIDIGI F2 Related resources
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the UMIDIGI F2 phone are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!