UMIDIGI Power 3 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced in October 2019, it features 6.3-inch IPS LCD display, MediaTek Helio P60 chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 148 MP quad rear camera, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a 6150 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official.
UMIDIGI Power 3 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels,19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass screen
- Colours: Space Grey. Red. Midnight Green.
- Physical Build: Aluminium alloy.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P60
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G72 MP3 800MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48 MP quad camera, f2.2 Aperture, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C, USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 6150 mAh
- Battery Charging: MediaTek Pump Express Plus 3.0 Quick Charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
UMIDIGI Power 3 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: October 2019
- Release Date: Yet to be announced.
- Country Availability: Online.
- Price: $299.99 (pre-sale).
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
UMIDIGI Power 3 Review Rating
We are yet to review the UMIDIGI Power 3 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the UMIDIGI Power 3 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
UMIDIGI Power 3
UMIDIGI Power 3 shows up in October 2019 with a 6150 mAh battery coupled with Mediatek PumpExpress 3.0 fast charging. It features 6.3-inch display, 32 MP selfie camera, 148 MP quad rear camera, 4 GB RAM, and 64 GB internal memory.