|Redmi Note 10 Lite specs in brief|
Redmi Note 10 Lite specs & features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11 + MIUI 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 209g
- Display: 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen, Gorilla Glass 5
- Colours: Aurora Blue. Champagne Gold. Glacier White. Interstellar Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core, Cortex
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 618
- RAM: 4 GB. 6 GB.
- Internal Storage: 64 GB. 128 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 48 MP main sensor + 8 MP ultra-wide angle lens + 5 MP macro lens + 2 MP depth sensor, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: .
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5020 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: October 1, 2021
- Release Date: October 2, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Lite Prices by Country
- International/Global: $190 (4GB/64GB). $215 (4GB/128GB). $230 (6GB/128GB).
- European Union:
- Nigeria: ₦
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED
- India: INR14,000 (4GB/64GB). INR16,000 (4GB/128GB). INR17,000 (6GB/128GB).
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does Redmi Note 10 Lite have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Redmi Note 10 Lite work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
XRedmi Note 10 Lite Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below. You are reading Mobility Arena.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.